Click to Home

Go To Search
Graphic Links
How do I get a building permit?
The surveyor’s office does not deal with building permits; you need to contact the county’s Planning and Zoning Department. You can reach their office at (812) 358-6108.


Show All Answers

1. Does the county surveyor do private surveying jobs?
2. How do I get a building permit?
3. How do I get on the Jackson County Drainage Board agenda?
4. I have received a letter from FEMA, and I am now in the flood plain. Where do I get an elevation certificate?

Home | Contact Us | Employee Login | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Sitemap | Powered by CivicPlus